Click Here to Watch a Video of Catnapper
Catnapper Vintage Power Lift Chair Details:
- Fabric: Tobacco Top-grain Extra soft Leather Match
- Over-stuffed cushions offer amazing comfort
- Full Layout allows for easy and comfortable sleeping position
- Strong welded base for added stability
- Ultra-tough steel support system
- Premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs for strength, comfort, and flexibility
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (not staples) for maximum strength
- New improved seat cushions are built with individually pocketed coils for long lasting shape
- Solid Hardwoods are used at all stress points to ensure long-lasting sturdy furniture
- Upgraded Catnapper Warranty. Click here to see warranty details
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: L-36 x H-43 x D-38
- Weighs 129 lbs
- 350 Lb Weight Capacity
- Space Between Arms 21"
Steel Technology: Catnapper's Exclusive Reclining Mechanism with ''Limited Lifetime Warranty'
- Smooth and quiet counterbalanced reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of trouble-free operation
- Installed with noiseless sure-lock spring clips
- 100% Steel Seat Box: The strongest seat box ever manufactured with no warping or splitting in this critical area
- Direct Drive Cross Bar ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence, for longer life
- Unitized Steel Base: The strongest, most durable base in the recliner industry and resists bending or wear
- Spring System: Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility, there is no wood to warp or split
CATNAPPER LIMITED WARRANTY
Thank you for choosing “CATNAPPER®” Reclining Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the “CATNAPPER®” limited warranty coverage carefully. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the shipping cost will be the responsibility of the consumer.
Recliner Mechanism - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Springs - Limited Lifetime Warranty
The spring units of Catnapper® products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Frame - Limited Lifetime Warranty
The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
Cushions - Three (3) Year Warranty
Catnapper® products utilize quality polyurethane cushioning materials in conjunction with layers of fiber for superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for three years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
All Other Parts - One (1) Year Warranty
All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, electric motors and electrical system components.
The warranty does not include:
1. Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
2. Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
3. Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
All Products In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer’s option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper® for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs. These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses.